Old July 17th 07, 08:48 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Michael Hoffman Michael Hoffman is offline

Default DB PersonalTimetable for Kings Cross Thameslink-Blackfriars

Can anyone here figure out a way to get the DB PersonalTimetable at
http://persoenlicherfahrplan.bahn.de/bin/pf/query-p2w.exe/en to spit
out a timetable between Kings Cross Thameslink-Blackfriars? It doesn't
seem to accept "Kings Cross Thameslink" or "London Kings Cross
Thameslink" as a valid origin, although the latter will show up in
timetables from London Kings Cross to Gatwick Airport.

If I try London Kings Cross-London Blackfriars I get:

"""
Unfortunately there are no connections which match your requested
PersonalTimetable from London Kings Cross to London Blackfriars.

The most significant reason for this is that you have narrowed the date-
or time-interval too much or that you have restricted the means of
transport or number of changes.

Please start a new request with less restrictions.

Thank you!
"""

Of course I put a time interval of 0:00-23:59, allowed all means of
transport and unlimited changes.

The best I can come up with is Kentish Town-London Blackfriars. I can't
use the National Rail Pocket Timetable maker because it won't produce a
Palm PDB. Any other suggestions?
--
Michael Hoffman