Old July 17th 07, 11:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] j.p.harris@talk21.com is offline

Default DB PersonalTimetable for Kings Cross Thameslink-Blackfriars

On 17 Jul, 09:48, Michael Hoffman wrote:
Can anyone here figure out a way to get the DB PersonalTimetable at
http://persoenlicherfahrplan.bahn.de/bin/pf/query-p2w.exe/en to spit
out a timetable between Kings Cross Thameslink-Blackfriars? It doesn't
seem to accept "Kings Cross Thameslink" or "London Kings Cross
Thameslink" as a valid origin, although the latter will show up in
timetables from London Kings Cross to Gatwick Airport.

If I try London Kings Cross-London Blackfriars I get:

"""
Unfortunately there are no connections which match your requested
PersonalTimetable from London Kings Cross to London Blackfriars.

The most significant reason for this is that you have narrowed the date-
or time-interval too much or that you have restricted the means of
transport or number of changes.

Please start a new request with less restrictions.

Thank you!
"""

Of course I put a time interval of 0:00-23:59, allowed all means of
transport and unlimited changes.

The best I can come up with is Kentish Town-London Blackfriars. I can't
use the National Rail Pocket Timetable maker because it won't produce a
Palm PDB. Any other suggestions?
--
Michael Hoffman

It will happily manage Thameslink to Blackfriars which it interprets
as London City Thameslink and Farringdon to Blackfriars.

However, HAFAS appears to treat Kings Cross and Kings Cross Thameslink
as one station as seen on the departure board information.

What you need to do is put via Thameslink in the via option then it
will produce the Kings Cross Thameslink to Blackfriars timetable you
desire.

Jonathan