Old October 28th 03, 07:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mait001 Mait001 is offline

Default level crosings on the LUL

Is it a public road? There's no level crossing marked there in my A-Z
nor on multimap.com.

I have passed over the crossing 4 times by train within the last month or so,
and each time there was a queue of traffic of all sorts on each side of the
railway line. It gives access to the Mayer Parry scrap yard from Scrubs Lane
and there is nothing as you leave Scrubs Lane to say it is a private road. So,
I assume it is a public road, if only for the limited destination to which it
leads.

Marc.