Old July 18th 07, 08:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.buses
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default Strange buttons on Bendy buses

Ivor Jones wrote

Hmm. Lit buttons. More complications, do we need them..? There are

already
signs in the bus saying "Stopping" or similar when the bell has been
pressed, do we really need illuminated buttons as well..? I hope

they're

Not all buses, even in London.

I noticed that the buses on the 465 Kingston-Dorking didn't have a
'Stopping' sign, just a raspberry noise when the bell was pressed.

--
Mike D