Old July 18th 07, 10:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Parking

AndyH wrote:
Can anyone help please?

I am attending the official launch of the final Harry Potter book.
It's being held at the Natural History Museum during the night of
Fri/ Sat this week (20th/ 21st July). My invitation is for 4am!! I
am planning to drive.

No alcohol as compensation for the ludicrous hour? Poor show. :-)

What are my best options for parking nearby at that time of night?

Depends how long you intend staying, but I would suggest that you try
Exhibition Road or Queen's Gate, the two north-south roads either side
of the Museum. There are plenty of meters there, and also residents'
bays but check the hours of operation carefully. I don't know how full
they are normally, but I'm wondering how many other people have also
been invited and are coming by car.

Don't know where you live, but have you thought of coming by bus?
Routes 14, 345, N74 and N97 serve South Kensington at night, also N9,
N10 and N52 within 10 minutes' walk.

--
Richard J.