Old July 20th 07, 11:39 AM posted to uk.transport.london
umpston umpston is offline

Default Parking

On Jul 18, 10:12 pm, AndyH wrote:
Can anyone help please?

I am attending the official launch of the final Harry Potter book.
It's being held at the Natural History Museum during the night of Fri/
Sat this week (20th/ 21st July). My invitation is for 4am!! I am
planning to drive. What are my best options for parking nearby at
that time of night?

Thanks in anticipation!

The Council's website http://www.rbkc.gov.uk/ shows a map (look under
parking) of residents bays in the borough and times of operation.
According to this you should be ok in any residents bay at 4am so long
as you get back to your car by 8.30am. I believe meters/pay & display
etc in the area are free after 6.30pm - but always check the signs (or
phone the council) to be certain.