Old July 21st 07, 01:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
asdf asdf is offline

Default HLOS - Thameslink rumours from Reuters

On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 12:42:59 +0100, Roland Perry wrote:

"Thameslink is going to be approved,"

so that will make it almost 20 years late then

It's been "approved" several times over. All it needs now is funding. If
the OP means that "funding has been allocated", then that's a useful
step, but quite disjoint from the approval process.

I think we need to wait for the SOFA for that.