Old July 21st 07, 08:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default Worst shift

In message , Steve
Dulieu writes

wrote in message
Whats the worst shift to work on the underground as a train driver?

If my lads n' lasses are to be believed, all of them :-)

I can't believe that, Steve. After we exchanged our pleasantries this
morning (and I just caught that staff train) All I did was CFS - HRC -
HAM - NFD and cancel due to the 4 1/2 hour long signal failure at KX.

That strikes me as a pretty good shift for 7.5 hours! Life is
(generally) good.

In answer to the OP - any duty that does the minimum on the first half
and then all the 'work' is on the second half makes me want to cut my
throat.