Old July 21st 07, 11:56 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
John Salmon John Salmon is offline

Default HEX colour codes for LU lines

Peter Smyth" wrote
"D7666" wrote
Can anyone tell me the *correct* HEX colour codes - if there are
any
defined - for each LU line that could used in HTML ?

Note for uk.railway comedians - HEX here means hexadecimal *not*
Heathrow Express.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/corporate/...rdsIssue02.pdf
should have what you need.

Do the line colours have official names? I'm captain of my local pub
quiz team and we sometimes get asked what colour is such-and-such a
line, but then we get into silly arguments e.g.is the Central Line
red, or orange? Red presumably, because it's the same as 'corporate
red'. But what about the Waterloo & City Line - turquoise, or pale
green?