Old October 28th 03, 10:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mait001 Mait001 is offline

Default level crosings on the LUL

I confess
here and now that I have more than once travelled from Clapham to
Willesden on a Zone 1 & 2 Travelcard, albeit without leaving the
station!

Ah, so you really are a criminal barrister!
:-)

--
Richard J.

I rather seem to have walked into that! But at least it wasn't me who was
overheard on a train the other day saying, quite noncahlantly, "I've got to do
a bit of child abuse at Southwark next week...." And, I actually heard a pretty
female colleague once saying "I've always got sex at the Bailey..."

Marc.