Old July 23rd 07, 06:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default Worst shift

In message , Robin Mayes
writes

Although I can't tell you the worst, the best are annual leave shifts. Even
some rest days can be pretty awful, finishing at 01:30 on the rest day and
back at 04:45 the day after that single 'day off'!

That's a good point - I had my only SPAD after one of those.