Old July 23rd 07, 01:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default A pipe (was: Worst shift)

In message , Tom
Anderson writes
On Sun, 22 Jul 2007, Steve Fitzgerald wrote:

I have been known to comment about only having to do half a pipe
after a Down Street or Kings Cross reverse

Half-pipes, eh? You should get on to the skateboarding crowd, might
entice some new recruits!

There doesn't seem to be any shortage of applicants when the jobs get
advertised - Funny that!

As we had a number of signal failures after the weekend's enforced
drought reduction scheme,

Wassat?

The rain