Old July 23rd 07, 01:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default Worst shift

In message , asdf
writes

Any shift on the Waterloo & City, surely?

There are some who would kill to get a W&C duty.

Out of interest, why? Isn't it boring as hell?

I would have thought so too (never having worked the line though) but
then some drivers seem to thrive on those sorts of duties. In the olden
days when we still used to run the Aldwych shuttle one of our drivers
would always take that duty off you. He's still about today complaining
about the fact he can't do it any more.