Old July 24th 07, 12:17 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
EE507 EE507 is offline

Default St Pancras International

On Jul 24, 12:25 pm, "Paul Scott"
wrote:

The first train from London to Paris on 14 Nov is the 12:30 - I
always suspected that a truly 'overnight' move from Waterloo would be
a little ambitious to say the least.

Is that definite? If so I have a £59 day return on the first public service
out of St Pancras International - bargain. I was assuming the earlier
trains might have been fully booked.

Deduced from online booking engine. The 12:30 is showing fully booked
for some categories of business/first class, consistent with VIP
getting the best seats...