Old July 25th 07, 06:38 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
A.Lee A.Lee is offline

Default St Pancras International

David Thornhill wrote:

David (Who has yet to do Waterloo - Paris, despite several trips each year
to Brussels.)

What is the exit from Brussels like now?
The only time I went, the queue seemed to go along half of the train,
and took around 40 minutes to get through the barrier, I only had a 1
hour connection, and needed to buy an onward ticket as well so was a bit
worried about getting it.
Then I saw the long queue for tickets - luckily there was 1 window for
'International' tickets with no queue, to which I went, and was berated
for asking to go to Rotterdam, when I should have queued in the
'domestic' queue. I was served though, and just made it.
Alan.