Old July 25th 07, 09:43 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default St Pancras International

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 02:05:10 -0700 someone who may be Boltar
wrote this:-

How different are these standards to those required for the rail
tunnels in the alps?

Has been discussed ad nauseam in uk.railway over the last 10 years.

Well excuse me for not trawling back through a few hundred thousand
posts from the 90s.

I'm sure a search engine would reduce the number of postings to look
through, by a large number.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh