Old July 27th 07, 09:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default St Pancras International

In article ,
(Paul Scott) wrote:

"Colin Rosenstiel" wrote in message
In article ,
(Mr Thant) wrote:

I don't think you can get anywhere useful at MML/E* platform level,
and the TL station looks to have exactly one way out, by going up
escalators that dump you at the NW corner of the undercroft level.

Sounds very cycle-friendly - not!

Sometimes I reckon you'll only be happy with the cycle provision
when you can ride directly from the carriage to the Euston Rd.

I can walk from the platforms at King's Cross to Pancras Road or Euston
Road.

I used to be able to ride almost up to the platforms at Liverpool Street.
When they redeveloped it, in these supposedly access conscious days, they
introduced steps (up as well as down) all over the place. You have to
walk a hell of a long way round to avoid them. This is of course much
more of an issue for parents with buggies than for cyclists but it is
still so thoughtless.

--
Colin Rosenstiel