Old July 27th 07, 11:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Heathrow to dover cruise terminal

wrote:
Is the connection to the Calais ferry at Dover Priory right by the
station or is it a bit further away?

By "connection", I assume you mean the shuttle bus to the Eastern Docks
ferry terminal* used by P&O, SeaFrance etc. As far as I know, the bus
operates from Dover Priory station forecourt.

* Note that this is not the cruise terminal in the Western Docks that
the OP wanted to reach.
--
Richard J.