Old July 29th 07, 09:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Feral Gang Steaming Heathrow Connect

On Jul 29, 5:54 pm, "Graculus"
wrote:
How do you know they were Somali? And what difference does it make whether
they were or not?

I think something sticks in the craw when supposed refugees who this
country has given shelter to turn round and throw it back in our faces
by turning criminal (even if this lot weren't Somali , though they're
pretty east pick out from other black ethnic groups so he's probably
right, there've been plenty of other incidents involving these violent
*******s). Of course most countries would chuck them out but in this
country with its feminised and gutless MPs on both sides of the house
thats not going to happen as they immediately take cover behind their
human rights banners as they're far to scared to face down the law
lords - those unelected and self appointed fossilied guardians of our
national morals who seem to think its their duty to monitor and stymie
the decisions made by our elected representatives.

B2003