Old July 30th 07, 10:35 AM posted to uk.transport.air,uk.transport.london,uk.local.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Court Injunction to ban members of RSPB et al from Heathrow

Subject: [hacan-news] Update July
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 12:40:51 +0100

Court Injunction

The injunction will be heard is on Wednesday 1st August at the High
Court on the Strand . The Case, billed as Heathrow Limited Airport
against Garman, is due to start at 10.30am. It is down to last all
day. All support welcome outside the court before the hearing starts
and in the public gallery in the court.

http://www.uk-airport-news.info/heat...ews-150707.htm

"Business Weekly magazine claims that Ferrovial, the Spanish owner of the
UK's largest airports operator BAA, has been 'making a strong case to the
Competition Commission to leave BAA's London airports portfolio intact'."

No matter how much we disaprove of BAA's latest stunt, we won't have the
option of voting with our feet until BAA's monopoly on London airports is
broken up.