Old July 30th 07, 12:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Feral Gang Steaming Heathrow Connect

On Sun, Jul 29, 2007 at 08:57:34AM -0700, Boltar wrote:

Or is it only true if it appears in the Guardian next to the asylum
seeker sob story of the week?

No, but if I only hear of something being in the Daily Mail (I'm not
stupid enough to read that rag) then I assume it's a lie. I have yet to
be wrong.

Nuke a disabled unborn gay baby whale for JESUS!