Old July 30th 07, 10:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael Hoffman[_2_] Michael Hoffman[_2_] is offline

Default London vs New York

Peter Robinson wrote:
Michael Hoffman wrote:

Luton does not have a one-seat rail journey to the centre--you have to
take a shuttle to Luton Airport Parkway first.

Eh? Half FCC train stop at Luton Airport Parkway. Or am I missing the
point?

Graham Harrison said that all London airports have direct rail links to
the centre, as opposed to NYC where the "rail link" to two airports
involves getting a rail shuttle from the mainline rail station. I was
pointing out that Luton is not any better than that.
--
Michael Hoffman