Old July 31st 07, 09:21 PM posted to uk.transport.air,uk.transport.london,uk.local.london
Mojo Mojo is offline

Default Court Injunction to ban members of RSPB et al from Heathrow

* Platforms 6 and 7 of the railway station known as Paddington
Station, London W2;
* All railway trains and carriages known as and/or operating under the
names "The Heathrow Express" and "Heathrow Connect";
* All railway trains and carriages travelling to and from Heathrow
Airport ;
* All railway trains and carriages operating upon the Piccadilly line
of the London Underground System ('the Piccadilly Line');
* The M4 Motorway and all service stations between and including
junctions 3 and 6;
* The M25 Motorway and all service stations between and including
junctions 13 and 15".

What I don't understand, how can British Airways attempt to ban people
from land that is not theirs? Could I apply for an injunction to ban
their boss from using the roads outside their homes?