Old August 1st 07, 06:31 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default St Pancras International

On Jul 30, 10:13 pm, "BH Williams" wrote:
Third-rail gear will be removed pretty sharpish, I imagine- it can be a real
pain if it decides to fail in the down position, as I discovered when one
took out some track-circuit- related equipment at the UK portal at the
beginning of a morning shift. They were still fixing it when I finished

What idiot decided to put the equipment where it could be fouled by
shoegear? Given a 319 traversed the tunnel when it first opened this
equipment must be an afterthought.

B2003