Old August 2nd 07, 06:18 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Clive D. W. Feather Clive D. W. Feather is offline

Default St Pancras International

In article , Peter Masson
writes
ISTR 319s having trouble when they worked to Rugby, when their shoegear
fouled nice high ballast shoulders on the WCML.

Memory says that when the 313s went to Clacton for a while, they had to
have the shoegear removed for similar reasons. And I'm sure I've seen a
notice that 313s were banned from certain tracks on Euston-Camden if
they had shoes.

--
Clive D.W. Feather | Home:
Fax: +44 870 051 9937 | Work: