Old October 29th 03, 06:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default level crosings on the LUL

"Boltar" wrote in message
om...

I suspect if the met is extended onto this
branch the road will be put into an underpass.

The ex-railway is on an embankment at Ascot Road, and Ascot Road is (AFAIK)
low enough that it won't have to be lowered. The road was built at a time
when the Croxley Link was already on the cards.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped