Old August 3rd 07, 11:18 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Richard Fairhurst Richard Fairhurst is offline

Default Crossrail franchise

On Aug 2, 7:11 pm, W14_Fishbourne wrote:
To put it another way, if Ken or Boris should run those trains, why
shouldn't they run all the trains that serve London? I somehow think
that the people of Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester, etc, might have
something to say about their trains to London being run by the MoL.

I don't really mind who runs my trains as long as they're clueful. If
a rail-friendly body like the Scottish Executive (or, indeed, TfL)
would like to annex Oxfordshire and take it out of the hands of the
muppets at the DfT, that's just fine with me.

Richard