Old August 4th 07, 05:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Martin D. Pay Martin D. Pay is offline

Default Grit in the Oyster

On Fri, 03 Aug 2007 20:11:46 +0100, Dave Newt
mangled uncounted electrons
thus:

wrote:
On 3 Aug, 08:59, Bob wrote:
http://www.silicon.com/publicsector/...9168037,00.htm

Of course this will mean the need for cyber gripping.

Why oh why is it assumed that everyone has a mobile ? And what happens
with a mobile ticket if your battery goes flat ?

It's not much different to expecting people not to leave their wallet at
home, is it?

Heh. It is for those of us who don't own a mobile...

Martin D. Pay
Neither my job nor my private life requires that I own a mobile
phone...