Old August 4th 07, 07:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Grit in the Oyster

"Martin D. Pay" wrote in message

Which ToC gets the money for a split journey is another matter,
but surely not an insurmountable one - if there's a genuine will
to solve it, of course...

How do you think it works at the moment? I go to my local station, and buy a
ticket to say Southampton. I walk to the platform and get on the first
train, it could be Southern, SWT or FGW. They each get a part of the fare.
How they do it is no concern of mine, but they'll have to do the same when
the ticket is on a card...

Paul