Old August 5th 07, 10:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
pehache-tolai pehache-tolai is offline

Default cab from heathrow to the docks ?

"pehache-tolai" a écrit dans le message de news:

Hello,

We are three of us and we need to go from heathrow airport to the
Victoria Dock on a saturday evening. By tube it will take about 90mn
with 2 changes.

A cab will probably be much more comfortable... How long will it take,
and how much will it cost, approximately ?

Thanks,

Hum, I forgot to give an update on this.

Finally we took the tube (DLR at the end). Without too much luggages it was
OK, and reasonnably fast.

Thanks to those who answered!

--
pehache