Old August 13th 07, 08:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default oyster history?

(Richard Kovalcik)typed

Does the online oyster history ever work?

IIRC, it says someone like it only works if you have purchased pay as
you go credit from Oyster online. So, I did that on Friday and got
the card updated on Saturday. Still no online history for Saturday or
Sunday. It shows the correct balence, just no history. I need this
for my expense reports.

And has anyone pointed out how un-tourist friendly the website is? In
order to register my card, I had to make up a Postcode because it would
not accept my valid US Zipcode.

It takes 48 hours, sometimes more, to update journey history. Things
might work out OK if you wait a bit longer.

--
Helen D. Vecht:

Edgware.