Old August 13th 07, 03:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
asdf asdf is offline

Default Oyster at West Brompton

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 19:38:34 GMT, Phil Clark wrote:

I could see no ticket machine selling National Rail tickets.

There were Underground ticket machines, but Clapham Junction was not
listed as a destination.

Underground touch-screen ticket machines sell tickets to all National
Rail stations in the zones (and the Network SouthEast area?).

Didn't know that.

As it is also a National Rail station, would it not be a good idea to
have a sign up saying how to buy National Rail tickets? They really
should make it more obvious.

Err, why? You buy them in exactly the same way as you buy Underground
tickets.

Was the touch-screen ticket machine not working?

It didn't look a likely way of buying an NR ticket.

If it was working, and you didn't even check, I have to say you
weren't trying very hard.