Old August 14th 07, 09:53 AM posted to uk.transport.london
tim..... tim..... is offline

Default Charing Cross to Bluewater Shopping Centre and the TfL Journey Planner

"James Webb" wrote in message
Two options:

1 - Ask for a ticket to Bluewater. Get off at Greenhithe and get the
shuttle bus

I tried this once, but they couldn't find the fare.

The bus only[1] costs a quid and I doubt that the inclusive
fare is any different than the sum of parts.

[1] Actually, I think that it was a lot given the distance involved
but in ticketing terms is probably the minimum worth
accounting for.

tim