Old August 14th 07, 11:04 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Extend the ELL to Alexandra Palace?

In article . com,
(MIG) wrote:

Thanks. It's interesting that the movements were stopped due to the
condition of the bridge. A similarly arranged flyover bridge was
demolished in Putney due to its condition (although the other track
remains in use). I wonder if a particular design had problems or it
was just down to neglect.

Having known both bridges I doubt there was any significant common design
elements and it was plain neglect.

--
Colin Rosenstiel