Old August 14th 07, 04:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Andrews Peter Andrews is offline

Default Underground station sight gag

"Steve Dulieu" wrote in message
k...

"Jarle H Knudsen" wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 11:29:09 GMT, Richard J. wrote:

Not London Underground. The third rail looks similar to the DLR in
London,
but by enlarging the photo and trying a few guesses in Google, I managed
decipher the bottom two lines of the advert as:

Funeral Services Bergmann & Sohn
Jonasstraße 7, [postcode] Berlin Tiergarten

So I assume it's in Berlin.

An advert in English in Germany? Don't they usually dub everything in
German?

Not always, certainly when I've been in Munich, English has been used in
adds. Often when the advertiser has been attempting to appear "with-it" or
"trendy".
--
Cheers, Steve.
Change jealous to sad to reply.

Perhaps they are only targetting english tourists :-)

Peter