Old August 20th 07, 12:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Oter Paul Oter is offline

Default Maze at Bank?

On 20 Aug, 10:08, "J. Chisholm" wrote:
When I travel occasionally from Liverpool St to Waterloo I always walk
to Bank and use the Drain, but with other trips I've found that Bank is
a maze especially at W/Es when some bits are closed.
Getting to/from DLR seems a particular problem, is there a 'plan'
available, or would I just be better off using Central Line to Bank for
any interchange?

If you're coming from the West Anglia line (and I think you are) you
could also change at Tottenham Hale and Oxford Circus. (Two escalators
at the former, cross-platform interchange at the latter). Less
interesting and healthy than a stroll through the City but probably
easier with luggage.

PaulO