Old August 20th 07, 06:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Maze at Bank?

On Aug 20, 10:08 am, "J. Chisholm" wrote:
When I travel occasionally from Liverpool St to Waterloo I always walk
to Bank and use the Drain, but with other trips I've found that Bank is
a maze especially at W/Es when some bits are closed.
Getting to/from DLR seems a particular problem, is there a 'plan'
available, or would I just be better off using Central Line to Bank for
any interchange?

If there was a plan that made it clear, everyone would realise how far
out of their way they go when they obediently follow the signposting.
Presumably if everyone went the most direct way, certain passageways
would become overcrowded but, knowing the layout a little bit, I'm
b*ggered if I'm going to walk up a flight of stairs to get from the
Central to the DLR, which is far below.