Old August 20th 07, 06:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Maze at Bank?

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 10:08:19 +0100, "J. Chisholm"
wrote:

When I travel occasionally from Liverpool St to Waterloo I always walk
to Bank and use the Drain, but with other trips I've found that Bank is
a maze especially at W/Es when some bits are closed.

Personally I would use the 26 bus - especially at weekends when traffic
in the City is relatively light. The only thing to watch for are planned
diversions but the TfL website provides advance warnings of such.

--
Paul C