Old August 20th 07, 11:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael Hoffman Michael Hoffman is offline

Default Oyster Card

Olof Lagerkvist wrote:
Michael Hoffman wrote:

Uncle Dave wrote:

I'm just about ready to give up with this. I missed the DLR at London
City the first time I used it because the machine was hidden away in
an alcove in the entrance rather than on the platform. OK, fifteen
minutes isn't that big a deal but it rankles when you haven't been
home for three weeks. At Waterloo the thing was even better hidden so
I had to go the wrong way down an exit in order to seek it out.

It's at the gateline. How did you get in/out without using it?

If the OP means London City Airport and the DLR station there, it is not
gated.

Sorry, I meant at Waterloo. I know there isn't a gateline at most DLR
stations.
--
Michael Hoffman