Old October 30th 03, 10:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
woutster woutster is offline

Default Bakerloo southbound track problem?

Andrew P Smith wrote in news:1oFDL4IbZFm
:

Was on the Buckeroo line today, about 30 seconds prior to reaching
Oxford Circus on the southbound the train rocks violently from side to
side 5 or 6 times as if the track is going up and down or twisted. Has
anyone else experienced this?

I'm surprised the train carriages didn't hit the tunnel wall the
movement was that severe.

Paul C - is there anything you can do to notify the appropriate person
about this?

I do Bakerloo s/b btw Baker St and Oxford Circus everyday, and I sort of
got used to it, but there are some violent chanegs of directions of the
bogies just before Oxford Circus. What I have also noticed is vibrations
n/b btw Regents Park and Oxford Circus.