Old August 25th 07, 02:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london
sweek sweek is offline

Default Camden Town revisited - many times, many,many times

More trains and less delays will ease congestion, making this worth
the effort, I think. And there is quite a good chance you will get a
seat when changing at Camden Town, since a lot of other people will be
getting off and changing for the other line, too.
Furthermore, at the stations north of Camden Town that I go to
sometimes, I never really see people waiting for a train; everyone
seems to get on whatever train shows up. It is faster, and you never
know where a Northern Line train might end up anyway.

I think we can all agree that something needs to be done at Camden
Town, even if the current service pattern is upheld. I'd rather not
see a tower office block on top of the station either, but if it's in
the style of the rest of Camden Town, and has the same type of shops
etc., I really don't mind.