Old August 26th 07, 12:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default Camden Town revisited - many times, many,many times

On Aug 26, 1:18 pm, (Mark Brader) wrote:
Yes, it may be true that a simpler service pattern allows higher train
frequencies, and that might be a worthwhile benefit. But there is a
cost as well, so don't go around making fallacious arguments to say that
there isn't.

Oh sorry, I was just looking for a place to drop in my hypothetical,
and neglected to check what your comment was actually about. Mea
culpa.

http://londonconnections.blogspot.com/
A blog about transport projects in London