Old August 28th 07, 03:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Camden Town revisited - many times, many,many times

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007, Colin Rosenstiel wrote:

In article .com,
(sweek) wrote:

More trains and less delays will ease congestion, making this worth the
effort, I think. And there is quite a good chance you will get a seat
when changing at Camden Town, since a lot of other people will be
getting off and changing for the other line, too.

If you arrive at Camden Town on a crush loaded train do you really think
you will be able to change to a train that is not crush loaded? So if
you had a seat before you won't in future in the peak hour.

Bear in mind that under the proposed scheme, half the people on any
arriving crush-loaded train will be getting off!

tom

--
Also giving up smoking (cigarettes) today so apologies if it reads wierd
or I trail off into maddness at any point!! -- Agent D, 20051129