Old August 30th 07, 07:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london
chunky munky chunky munky is offline

Default Is that a new ticket machine at embankment?

On Aug 29, 11:40 pm, "Richard J." wrote:
Geek man wrote:
I'm sure there is a new ticket m/c at embankment - has anyone seen one
anywere else?

What's new about it?
--
Richard J.

That's is most likely an Advanced Fare Machine (AFM), it is a
replacement for the Few Fare Machine (FFM) and sells normal paper, and
oyster tickets. I think it takes coins and cards only. They should
have arrived earlier this year, but they are late!