Old August 30th 07, 12:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Do you own a diesel engined vehicle?

Steve ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

Sorry found it , i was reading the CC CO2 rules. I wonder how many
vehicles it affects, if anything newer than 2001/2 is exempt.

The aim is to get commercial vehicle operators to use newer, lower emission
vehicles for work into the centre of London.

Which, it seems to me, isn't a bad idea...

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/roadusers/lez/vehicles/2535.aspx

Strikes me that any van UNDER 1205kg ULW isn't a very big van at all. It's
only going to be things like the little Japanese leg-ache vans, isn't it?
(Many of which are petrol anyway) - it'll even include stuff as small as
many Berlingos.