Old August 30th 07, 12:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Do you own a diesel engined vehicle?

eastender ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

What about the costs - they will be passed on somehow so how
does that benefit people?

The cost to people's health is already high. People who take taxis are
less likely to be those affected by living near heavy traffic.

Want to bet?

I was at a friend's flat in Paddington last night. As we arrived, he was
just getting out of the "black bus" he'd caught home from work. His
(extremely nice and far from cheap) flat has a large balcony overlooking
the A40. The Edgware Rd is barely 300yds away.