Old August 30th 07, 07:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
asdf asdf is offline

Default Shepherds Bush Central line station improvements

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 18:57:29 +0100, Paul Scott wrote:

I went past the new WLL station at Shepherd's Bush station yesterday
and was surprised to see that the platform nameboards have the hideous
Silverlink branding. What's the point? Won't the station be part of
the London Overground as soon as it's open?

The name boards have probably been in store since the station was first due
to open, back in 2005 (or even earlier) when it first appeared on the route
maps IIRC. But in all seriousness, it was intended that the station was
open about now, rather than November...

Does anyone know when the station is actually going to open? The TfL
site still says "July 2007", and I can't find any more up to date
information anywhere on the web.