Old August 31st 07, 11:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london
chunky munky chunky munky is offline

Default Next Week's Strike

On Aug 31, 11:49 am, Kev wrote:
So how do we find out about this, bugger all on the TfL site. That Ken
really is a smart cookie. Called for Metronet to go bankrupt, got what
he wanted and what is the first thing that the cretins in the union
do.
I'd say that they got exactly what they deserved, or what Ken wished
upon them.

Kevin

You never know before the day.
However I doubt that any service will operate on Metronet lines. If
the trains can be prepped for service there will be no-one (apart from
Managers, and thats i they turn up) to get trains into and out of
depots, (except Neasden as that is LUL). If a Signal Failure or
Defective Train occurs what then?

Also, it does has the capability to affect all lines, if there is no-
one in the Fault Report Centre, or they become over-whelmed

Dont expect TfL (Kens 2nd Press Office) to say anything useless,
except blame everything other than Ken