Old September 1st 07, 06:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default Next Week's Strike

On 1 Sep, 13:33, Paul Corfield wrote:
The BBC news article saying the strikes are proceeding does say more
talks are planned for Monday and I understand Midday is the key point.
Late in the day I agree but then the unions will seek to gain maximum
leverage from the threat - that's negotiation for you. Wait until Monday
lunchtime.

By which time everyone is at work, a strike means they'll be unable to
get home and be stuck without alternative transport. Oh well, it wont
go ahead, bunch of cry-wolves.