Old September 1st 07, 06:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default What Underground station is this?

In message .com, John
B writes
On 1 Sep, 05:34, Dave 2 wrote:
On page 6 of today's "24 hours", a free "newspaper" in Vancouver BC
was a stock photo with a London Underground sign in the background.
What station is this?

http://vancouver.24hrs.ca/pdf/cover.pdf

(Warning, large download, 22MB)

St James's Park.

Indeed and I'd concur with Paul C's remarks on the place, too!

Although the UK city being discussed in the article appears to be
Leicester [some churls might claim that comparing Canada's best city
to one of the UK's worst isn't entirely fair...]

Vancouver is indeed a fabulous City and one of which I have the happiest
of memories. I'd take issue about Leicester being one of the UK's
worst, though.......
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK